Dynamic content website package
Joomla!® web design, SEO, hosting, maintenance
This package is ideal for those small and medium sized businesses that need an internet presence, whose content is extensive and requires frequent update, who require interactive sites, and who may need additional functionality down the road (including forum, scheduling, shopping cart, et al). See What is Joomla? for more information.
It is also ideal for non-profits and organizations that need member sections for forums, document sharing, private news, private lists, etc.
Your business needs a website, but more importantly, the internet searchers who do not already know you must find your website. Our goal is to engineer a website that will bring you business and give you a worthwhile return on investment. When making your choice, compare like to like and review results.
What You Get
- Domain name
- One annually renewable domain name registered for one year (or up to 10 years for additional cost)
- A customized, modern Joomla! (What is Joomla?) CSS design for your business
- Preparation of navigation structure and up to ten content pages ). Site capable of almost unlimited content pages.(we can prepare more pages for additional charge, or customer can add via admin interface)
- Cross browser tested
- Standards compliant when possible
- Professional programming
- Favicon for your site (the small icon that displays in the address bar and bookmarks)
- Contact form
- Map to your location(s)
- Quality browser optimization for up to five content images per page
- Simple photo gallery if needed
- 150MB data storage and 1GB monthly data transfer (additional amounts available)
- Search Engine Registration
- On-page content editing
- Search engine standards-based displayed and non-displayed coding for each page
- We edit the content that you provide to improve searchability (we can write the copy for you at an additional hourly rate)
- Tags for photos, internal links, and others
- Optimized structure and navigation
- Within Google™ search guidelines
- Sitemap for search engines
- Submission to major search engines via their webmaster portals
- Instrumentation on every page that gathers non-personally-identifiable stats on your visitors, their geographic area, search keywords used, what content is popular, and much more
- Regular statistical reports via email if requested
- Joomla database web hosting on our reseller account in an enterprise class data center in Dallas, with redundant power and internet connectivity, climate controls, and security.
- Off-premises backups of your site (frequency depends on rate of change)
- (At least) monthly review of webmaster reports and stats
- Up to 30 minutes of support time each month (additional time is available for an added charge)
Contact us today.
TheTexian is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.